Yay Oats!! Who wouldn’t like oats am I right? this super-food that keeps you full for hours. To make this super easy, time-saving snack you will need.
1 cup rolled oats
2-3 tbsp of Peanut butter
2 tsp Chia seeds
1 tbs honey or other sweeteners(I used organic maple syrup)
Shredded coconut (optional)
Chopped Almonds (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients, including the sweetener.
- Then mix in peanut butter and make sure everything is coated.
- After you’ve done this and everything is properly mixed, roll the mixture into balls and place them in a bowl or if you want to, place the mixture in a square container or bowl and spread it out.
- Then after place the bowl or square container in the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
- When time is up the rolled up oats are ready to be eaten, if the mixture in the square bowl is frozen empty it out on a plate or cutting board and cut into squares. And there you have easy to make snack no heat, no mess. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out my other posts 🙂